Yarn Count Length Tester, Yarn Density Measurement Device
This product is used to reel sample yarn skeins onto a reel from bobbins at a selectable tension of reeling for the precise measurement of yarn length, which is required for the measurement of yarn linear density or yarn count as well as the test for skein strength in the textile industry.
This product is in conformity with the national standard GB4743 Textiles--Yarn from packages--Determination of linear density (mass per unit length) by the skein method.
- Number of bobbins measurable simultaneously: 6 bobbins
- Bobbin distance: 60 mm
- Reel circumference: 1,000mm
- Reel speed: (30-250) r/min, infinite variable speed
- Selectable number of turns in a skein: 2-9999 turns
- Reciprocal traverse movement range for reeling: 35mm
- Tension range by single yarn reeling: (0-100) cN
- Power supply: voltage: 220 V, frequency: 50Hz
- Overall dimensions (Lx W x H): 780mm x 660mm x 480mm
- Total weight of product: 55kg