Rubber No Rotor Rheometer Testing Machine
The rotorless vulcanometer is the most widely used instrument for controlling rubber quality in the rubber processing industry, rapid inspection, and rubber basic research. It provides accurate data for the optimal rubber compounding formula, accurately measuring the scorch time, the vulcanization time, the vulcanization index and parameters such as maximum and minimum torque.,etc.
The vulcanization instrument includes host computer, computer, temperature measurement, temperature control, data acquisition and processing, sensors and electrical interlocking. The measurement and temperature control circuit consists of measurement and control module, platinum resistor, and heater. It can automatically track changes of the power grid and ambient temperature, automatically correct PID parameters, to achieve rapid and accurate temperature control. The data acquisition system and the electromechanical chain complete the automatic detection of the torque signal of the rubber vulcanization process, and automatically display the temperature value and set value in real time. After the vulcanization is completed, the vulcanization curve and the process parameters are automatically processed, calculated, and printed.
Show vulcanization time, vulcanization torque. The computer displays the vulcanization process in real time and "temperature" change and the "time-torque" change process can be seen at a glance from above.
- High accuracy temperature control and wide range.
- Clock programming function. (setting, modification time)
- Advanced technology switching power supply, wide voltage range.
- Imported integrated circuits and control components.
- Meet the requirements of GB/T16584 (Test Rubber Vulcanization Characteristics with Rotorless Vulcanometer) and ISO6502.
- Powerful microprocessors use high quality imported chips. On the one hand, computers and microprocessors can take signals from the torque sensor and record the signals on the graph. At the same time, the computer and the measurement control module interface exchange data and control the temperature of the mold cavity.
- The rotorless vulcanometer was designed with a series of interlocking functions, including closing the plastic glass door. If the door is not closed, the mold cannot be closed. Only when the door is closed safely can the mold be closed. Only work can be done.
All in all, this type of vulcanizer is more stable, more accurate, cheaper, and more functional than other models. It is the best instrument for testing rubber properties.
The standard for the implementation of the vulcanization instrument is: ASTM D5289-95 ISO6502-1999(E) GB/T16584-1996
Temperature range: room temperature to 200 degree
Temperature measurement accuracy: 100 to 200 degree,
Temperature stability: 100 to 200 degree
Setting range: 0 to 200 degreeSetting minimum unit: 0.1 degree
Temperature display range: 0 to 200 degree
Display resolution: 0.1 degreeSet the time range: 0 to 200 minutes
Set the minimum unit: 1 minute
Automatic range switching: automatic increase according to actual torque
Compressed air: 0.32Mpa controlled by pneumatic control valve
Swing frequency: 100 times/minute (about 1.7HZ)
Ambient temperature: normal temperature -40 degree, relative humidity less than 80%, no corrosive gas in the air