Oxygen Index Testing Machine Oxygen Index Tester For Cables
Comply with GB/T2406 "Plastic Flammability Test Method-Oxygen Index Method" and JIS7201, BS2782, ANSI/ASTM, D2863, ISO4589, test standards.
It is used to judge the difficulty of burning when the material is in contact with flame in the air. It is suitable for homogeneous solid materials, laminated materials, soft sheets and film materials.
- Oxygen concentration (oxygen index): direct reading with digital display
- Oxygen concentration (oxygen index) sensor: imported from the United States.
- The two pressure gauges provide oxygen output pressure and nitrogen output pressure respectively, and the air pressure can be adjusted through a regulating valve.
- Measuring range: 0-80%, resolution: 0.1L/min
- Measurement accuracy: 2.5 level
- Combustion cylinder: Quartz glass cylinder, inner diameter: 75mm height: 480mm
- Input pressure: adjustable from 0.25 to 0.5 Mpa;
- Oxygen and nitrogen mixed gas inlet: including pressure regulator valve, flow regulating valve and mixing chamber.
- Specimen holder can be used for soft and hard plastics.
- Igniter: dedicated butane handheld electronic electric firearm
- Gas: industrial grade oxygen, nitrogen.
- Power requirements: AC220V/50HZ.
Electronic control system
- The relay control system is adopted, and all electronic components are made of domestic brands, which can better ensure the performance and detection accuracy of the machine.
- The equipment has the following safety protections: power supply overload, short circuit protection, and control loop overload.