The differential scanning calorimeter is the type of touch screen, which is mainly customized for the plastic industry. It can measure the melting point of melting , block, particles, film, pipe, sleeve, ect for various plastics.
Meet the standards:
GB/T 19466.2-2004/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 2 : Determination of glass transition temperature and glass transition stepheight.
GB/T 19466.3-2004/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 3 : Determination of temperature and enthalpy of melting and crystallization.
GB/T 19466.6-2004/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6 : Determination of oxidation induction time(iso thermal OIT) and oxidation induction temperature(dynamic OIT).
Temperature range: room temperature-500 degree
Temperature resolution: 0.01 degree
Heating rate: 0.1-100 degree/min
Constant temperature time: recommended <24h
Temperature control methods: heating, constant temperature (automatic program control)
DSC resolution: 0.01mW
DSC sensitivity: 0.01mW
Power supply: AC220V/50Hz or customized
Atmosphere control gas: nitrogen, oxygen (the instrument automatically switches)
Gas flow rate: 0-300mL/min
Gas pressure: 0.2MPa
Display mode: 8-inch LCD touch screen display, super hardness instrument mask design.
1.Industrial-grade 8-inch touch screen, the instrument face frame is perfectly combined with touch screen.
2. The sensor is closely integrated with the furnace body to make the baseline more stable, and the sensitivity and resolution are greatly improved.
3. USB communication interface, strong versatility, reliable and uninterrupted communication, supports self-recovery connection function.
4. Digital flow meter, air flow control is more precise.
5. Automatically switch the two-way atmosphere flow, fast switching speed and short stabilization time. At the same time, a protective gas input is added.
6. The software is simple and easy to operate.