Differential scanning calorimeter is a touch screen type, which can perform glass transition temperature test, phase transition test, melting and enthalpy value test, product stability, and oxidation induction period test.
GB/T 19466.2-2004/ISO 11357-2:1999 Part 2: Determination of glass transition temperature
GB/T 19466.3-2004/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 3: Determination of melting and crystallization temperature and enthalpy
GB/T 19466.6-2009/ISO 11357-3:1999 Part 6: Determination of Oxidation Induction Time and Oxidation Induction Temperature
1. The industrial-grade 15-inch touch screen is completely free from the constraints of the computer.
2. Electronic flowmeter, record flow more accurately.
3. Independent of the displayed touch interface, more flexible.
4. Unique furnace body sealing can provide good experimental conditions.
5. Automatically switch the two-way atmosphere flow, the switching speed is fast, and the stabilization time is short. At the same time, a protective gas input is added.
6. The software is simple and easy to operate.