The Shore A rubber hardness tester is suitable for testing the hardness of low- and medium-hardness plastics, leather, various rubbers, multi-element greases, waxes, etc. The product implements the national standard GB/T531-1999 "Rubber pocket hardness tester indentation hardness test method", this national standard is equivalent to the international standard "Rubber-Determination of indentation hardness by means of pocdet har-dness meter" and refer to JJG304-2003 " Relevant regulations in "A Type Rubber Hardness Tester Verification Regulations".
The Shore A hardness tester is an instrument for measuring the hardness of vulcanized rubber and plastic products. It has the characteristics of simple structure, convenient use, small size and intuitive reading.
1. Pointer type indication, convenient, accurate and high-precision reading
2. Hand-held design, easy to carry, can be hand-held for measurement, can also be installed on the matching test stand for testing
3. Small size, easy to carry and easy to operate
4. Direct reading on the dial
5. Mechanical manual testing process without electrical control
6. It is widely applicable to quality monitoring in the production site, with strong adaptability to the working environment
7. Accuracy conforms to JB6148 GB2411
1. Dial value: 0-100HA
2. Recommended measuring range: 20-90HA
3. The head size of the pressure needle: 0.79mm
4. Pressing needle stroke: 2.5mm
5. Weight: 0.2kg
6. Dimensions: 115x60x25mm