Plastic Pipe Drop Hammer Impact Tester Falling Weight Impact Testing Machine
It is suitable for the determination of impact toughness of PVC-U, PVC-C pipe, PP pipe, PE pipe, plastic pipe for underground communication pipe, etc. It is an ideal test instrument for testing, production company, building materials industry and scientific research institution. The control part of the test machine adopts PLC, touch screen operation display, high automation, digital preset and display impact height, lift hammer and drop hammer; anti-secondary impact by adopting pneumatic transmission device, and the secondary impact capture rate is 100 percent. With personal safety automatic protection device (sample room door safety protection, anti-shock safety protection, etc.)
It meets the technical requirements of the industry standard JB/T9389, and meets the test methods of GB/T14152, GB/T10002.1, GB/T5836.1, GB/T13664, GB/T16800, ISO4422, ISO3127, BSEN1411, BSEN744.
- Operating temperature: 10-35 degree
- There is no large vibration source nearby, no strong electromagnetic field;
- There is no corrosive medium in the environment, and the electric control box should be well ventilated;
- Power supply: AC 380V 5A 50Hz;
- Workbench stroke: 0-400mm;
- Sample diameter:10mm,450mm;
- Hammer head: d25, d90;Note: (SR5, SR10, SR30) are optional according to user requirements;
- Impact height: 0-2000mm;
- Dimensions: host (length* width*height) 730mm*700mm*3700mm;
- Weight of the whole machine: about 550kg.