Needle Flame Tester Flammability Apparatus Needle Flame Test Equipment
The needle flame tester uses a needle-shaped burner of a specified size, with a specific gas (butane or propane), and directionalally ignites the sample at an angle of 45 degree, depending on whether the test piece and the ignition bedding layer are ignition and holding time and length of combustion to assess the risk of fire from small flames inside the equipment due to fault conditions.
Needle flame tester is suitable for lighting, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, electrical machinery, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, electrical affairs equipment, electrical connectors, accessories and other electrical and electronic equipment and components, also suitable for insulating materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials industries.
IEC 60695-2-2: 1991 (Second Edition), Amendment No. 1 of IEC 60695-2-2 (1994-03), IEC60695 -11-5, GB/T 5169.5-2008, GB4706.1-2005 The simulated test project specified by the standard.
- Burner angle: tilt 45 degree (test) or vertical (when adjusting the flame height)
- Burning time: 0-999.9s adjustable (usually 30s)
- Holding time: 0-999.9s, automatic recording, manual suspensionFlame height: 12mm (with height measuring instruments)
- The gas body: 95% butane gas (can use bottled lighter gas)
- Temperature test range: 0-1000 degree
- Temperature thermocouple: 0.5mm imported armored (K type) thermocouple
- Needle flame burning tester test background: black background
- Test process: automatic control of test procedures, independent ventilation
- Reference standard: IEC60695 -11-5, GB/T5169.5-2008, GB4706.1-2005
- The studio volume: 0.5 cubic (can be customized according to customer requirements 0.75 cubic or 1 cubic)
- The outer dimensions of the equipment: 1000mm wide * 650mm deep * 1300mm high