It is used to measure the inspiratory resistance and expiratory resistance of respirators and masks under the specified conditions. Applicable to the national labor protection supplies inspection agency, mask manufacturers related inspection and inspection of ordinary masks, dust masks, medical masks, anti-fog mask products.
1. The instrument consists of an air source that can adjust the flow rate, a human head mold specified in the standard, two intubation systems for inhalation and exhalation, and a respiratory resistance measurement system.
2. The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small starting flow.
3. The flow sensor chip uses a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, ensuring high-precision measurement of the sensor. The range of the flow meter is 0 L / min - 100L / min.
4. Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor.
5. The zero point stability of the flow sensor is high, with full range and high stability, high accuracy over the full range, excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low pressure loss and fast response speed.
6. The data logger uses a graphic dot matrix LCD with a resolution of 128 * 64 and a full Chinese / English interface, which is easy to operate.
7, the data logger has 4M memory for measurement value recording.
8. The micromanometer sensor uses a two-wire system, with high accuracy and good stability; it is safe and reliable to use an explosion-proof design.
9. The range and zero point of the micromanometer sensor are continuously adjustable, the damping is adjustable, there is no mechanical moving part, and the maintenance workload is small. The micro-pressure measurement range is -1000Pa to 1000Pa, and the accuracy is 1Pa.
10. The whole instrument adopts special gas path conversion elements, which ensures the convenient and fast conversion of the two-pipe system of exhalation and inhalation.
11.The suction volume of the suction pump is not less than 40L / min - 100L / min
12. Ventilation volume is constant at 85 L / min
13. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
GB2626-2006 Breathing protective equipment Self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator 6.5 6.6
GB/T32610-2016 Technical Specifications for Daily Protective MasksYY0469-2011 Medical Surgical Masks
GB19083-2010 "Medical Protective Mask" YY0969-2013 "Disposable Medical Mask"