Portable Rotational Viscosity Tester Lab High Viscometer DH-HBDV-1
The RV-HA-HB series rotating viscometer can quickly, accurately, and easily measure the fluid samples with a high viscosity. Powerful, optional small sample adapter, enhanced ultra-low viscosity adapter, high speed, maximum measurable 320 million mPa.S.
It has the obvious advantages of many measurement parameters, rich display content, convenient operation, intuitive reading, high measurement accuracy, stable speed, strong anti-interference performance, display curve of shear rate and viscosity, and working voltage width. Can replace similar imported instruments.
1. Viscosity measurement accuracy: each range is automatically calibrated by a computer, with high accuracy and small error;
2. Front-level instrument: the level adjustment is intuitive and convenient;
3. Optional Pt100 temperature probe: wide temperature measurement range, from-20 to 300degree, temperature measurement accuracy of 0.1degree;
4. Optional enhanced ultra-low viscosity adapter ULR / URL PLUS, which can accurately measure the viscosity of 1mPa.S;
5. Select a small amount of sample adapter, SSR / SSR PLUS, and the sample volume measured each time is only 7-11ml;
6. Rich optional accessories: constant temperature bath, constant temperature cup, printer, standard viscosity sample (standard silicone oil), etc.;
7. With automatic scanning, timing measurement and other functions;
8. Automatic prompt function of viscosity measurement and stability;
9. Showing the shear rate and the shear stress;
10. Viscosity unit switching (1Pa.s=1000mPa.s; 1P=100mPa.s; 1cP=1mPa.s);
11. Temperature unit switch: Celsius, F;
12. Connect to the printer and the computer
13. Switching between Chinese and English operating systems
The RVDV / HADV / HBDV series viscometer measurable range is very large, from 3.2 to 320 million mPa.S, and almost covers the vast majority of the samples.
The torque of the gossamer, the shape of the rotor, the size of the rotation speed, and the range of viscosity measurement are the same as the same viscometer imported, and the viscosity measured data are very comparable with the imported similar instruments.
Widely used in paint, paint, cosmetics, ink, pulp, food, medicine, oil, starch, solvent adhesive, sealant, epoxy resin, gel, latex, biochemical products and other industries and heating as well as the need to melt samples such as paraffin, polyethylene wax, rosin, asphalt, hot melt, etc.
Detailed technical parameters:
Display method: liquid crystal display
Speed(r/min): 0.3-100; 37RPM
R2-R7: 800 - 104M
URL: 51.2 - 2K
R2 - R7 (6, standard), R1 (optional)
Enhanced Ultra-Low Viscosity Adapter ULR (optional)
Small number of sample adapters (rotor 21,27,28,29) (optional)