Polycarbonate Glow Wire Test Plastics, Glow Wire Measuring Device / Apparatus
The device is designed to carry out fire hazard testing on electrotechnical products in accordance with the provisions of International standards.
The control unit is supplied with all the controls and metering necessary to accurately set the temperature of the glow wire. The wire current is continuously variable by means of the panel-mounted controller and is monitored by the built-in ammeter. A digital temperature indicator is fitted which, in conjunction with the thermocouple supplied, accurately measures the glow wire temperature. The electrical circuit of the control unit is fully protected by fuses and a miniature circuit breaker and incorporates mains on/off switching and push button control of the output current. Self contained cabinet with large viewing window and dark colored interior.
- 1) Volume inside the box: 0.5 cubic meters, with glass observation door
- 2) Illumination in the box: less than 20LUX
- 3) Glow wire temperature: Normal temperature -1050oC Adjustable,
- 4) Thermocouple: 1mm nickel-chromium armor (K type) imported thermocouple
- 5) Temperature tolerance: 500 - 750oC +5oC; 750 - 960oC + 10oC
- 6) The force applied by the glow wire to the sample: 1.0 + 0.2N, and the penetration depth is limited to 7mm + 0.5mm
- 7) Glow wire: Glow wire is a standard size ring made of 4mm diameter nickel/chromium (80/20) wire; the diameter of the glow wire before it is bent is 4.0 +/- 0.04mm, after bending Reduced to 90%, other sizes are produced according to the error requirements of the standard requirements;
- 8) The moving speed of the top of the glow wire near and leaving the sample: 10mm / s - 25mm / s;
- 9) Timer: 0 - 99 minutes 99 seconds adjustable, accuracy: + 1 second hot time (Ta) can be set, light-off duration (Ti) and flame-off time (Te) can be recorded
- 10) Power supply: AC 220V/50Hz