It is suitable for the determination of impact toughness of PVC-U, PVC-C pipe, PP pipe, PE pipe, plastic pipe for underground communication pipe, etc. It is an ideal test instrument for testing, production company, building materials industry and scientific research institution. The control part of the test machine adopts PLC, touch screen operation display, high automation, digital preset and display impact height, lift hammer and drop hammer; anti-secondary impact by adopting pneumatic transmission device, and the secondary impact capture rate is 100%. With personal safety automatic protection device (sample room door safety protection, anti-shock safety protection, etc.)
The working table can be adjusted, which has the function of automatically returning to zero position and automatically go up and down.
- It has the anti secondary impact device, which can prevent the hammer secondary impact by sample elastic force after the first impact.
- The lifting mechanism uses the induction brakes and chain transmission, which make lifting steady and reliable.
- It use the impact PLC as the control element to control the height of lifting hammer, and automatically measure the height of the hammer head with accurate position.
- The device can automatically locate, zero, lift hammer, grasp hammer after impact. The high standard of automatization makes it easy to operate.
- It uses the polished rod as the guiding device, with little resistance when hammer falls.
- It can add safety protection device to ensure the operation safety.