Inductively Coupled Plasma - Optical Emission Spectrometer
It is suitable for sample analysis in fields and sectors such as geology, metallurgy, rare-earth and magnetic materials, environment, medicine and health, biology, marine, petroleum, chemical new materials, nuclear industry, agriculture, food inspection, water quality, etc. It can test approximate 70 elements from trace to normal amounts, quickly and accurately.
- The echelle grating and crossed prism dispersion structure in combination with large-area CCDs for simultaneous display of all spectral lines of single exposure and full-spectrum transient direct reading.
- The programmable output power program has an automatic real-time tuning function for continuous 1W adjustment within 800-1600W, with a stability of above 0.1%.
- Application engineers jointed in the software design team to provide tailored operational software for users.
- Light source
- Oscillation frequency: 40.68MHz
- Output power range: 800-1600W
- Optical system
- Spectral range: 165-900nm
- Resolution: 0.007nm at 200nm
- CCD: 1024x1024 pixels
- Single pixel area: 24umx24um
- Dimensions: W X L X H (121cmX74cmX80cm)
- Weight: 200kg
- Operating environment
- Room humidity: relative humidity: 20-70%
- Argon purity: not less than 99.9997
- Air exhaust: not less than 400m3/hr
- Power supply: 220-240V, single phase, 50-60Hz; 5KVA