The test principle of the product is to obtain the absorption work of the tested sample by using the difference between the front energy of the pendulum impact and the remaining potential energy after the impact on the dial.
The operation adopts semi-automatic control, which is easy to operate and has high work efficiency. The residual energy after the sample is broken by the pendulum can be automatically lifted, and the superiority can be better when the impact test of the sample is continuously performed.
DB series is widely used in the research, production and production of metrology, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, pressure vessels, universities and other industries.
It is mainly tested on ferrous metals with high impact toughness, especially steel and its alloys.
1)Impact Energy:300J, 150J
2)Dial scale range and division value:
Energy range: 0-300J, 0-150J
Division: 2J, 1J
Pendulum impact energy: 00J, 150J
Pendulum torque:160.7695N.M, 80.3848N.M
4) Pendulum pre-angle:150 degree
5) Distance from pendulum center to impact point (test center): 750MM
6) Impact speed: 5.2M/S
7) Sample support span: 40MM
8) The radius of the end of the sample support: 1-1.5MM
9) Sample support support angle: 0 degree
10) Impact knife arc radius: 2-2.5MM
11) The angle between the two inclined faces of the impact knife: 30 degree
12) Impact blade thickness: 16MM
13) Sample specifications: 10 * 10 * 55MM
14) The test machine weight: about 450KG
15) Test machine dimensions: 2124*600*1340MM
16) Power: three-phase three-wire system 50HZ380V180W (main motor)