Liquid Specific Gravity Hydrometer DE-120W
High-precision,Multi-function, Digital displaying, Accurate testing
Adopt the dynamic measurement without memory;No need to press the button; Memory quickly;Automatically judge whether density is qualified or not;prompt alarm through the setting of top and bottom limitation; Function of measuring density with three mode; Get out of the cumbersome operation of re-calibrate when change weight; It is more high-precision, convenient, rapid,humanization; Function of displaying concentration,density and baume degree.
Chemical solution,modern energy,oil fuel,fine chemical engineering,chemical chemistry researching laboratory.
In accordance with Archimedes principle, GB/T 611,GB/T1154,GB/T12206,GB/T5518 standards etc.
Density resolution: 0.001 g/cm3
Measuring range: 0.001-99.999g/cm3
Density resolution: 0.0001 g/cm3
Measuring range: 0.0001-99.9999g/cm3
- Density value can be showed by one procedure,and repeatedly continuous rapid measurement can be worked.
- Digital displaying;High accuracy of measurement;Simple operation; Stable and durable.
- Density value of samples with temperature from normal to 100 centigrade can be measured.
- Take samples conveniently;50CC or less would be okay.
- It is very easy to clean measurement cup,and can't get the limitation of the size of pycnometer caliber.
- Adopt completed windproof and dust proof cover,which makes the structure convenient and durable.
- Adopt completed stainless steel measuring hook.
- Coordinate with operation of thermostatic tank to measure the proportion with required temperature.
- Function of displaying concentration,density and baume.Volatile liquid,corrosivity liquid,vicidity liquid,strong acid and strong lye liquid can be measured quickly.
- Interface of RS-232C is included.the printer of DE-40 is available to connect PC with instrument.
- Place beaker with samples on testing board;deduct weight of pothook.
- Have standard weight hanged on pothook and submerged into liquid to be tested totally.press ENTER button to memory.Density value will be displayed.