IEC60335-1 Standard Solid Insulation Materials Electric Leakage Tester Tracking Index Apparatus
Standards:IEC60112,IEC60335-1, IEC60598-1 and GB4207
- Anti-interference test chamber
- microcomputer + touch screen control, can preset the figures like voltage, temperature, record figures with high accurancy
- ISO9001:2008 Qualification certificated factory
This Tracking apparatus is a fully automatic instrument contained in its own cabinet to maximize the safety of the operator and mainly used test the resistance Tracking Performance of solid electrical insulation materials when they are exposing in electric affect impurity water situation.Mainly used for determination PTI and CTI items.
Inside the well lit cabinet, a test specimen is placed on a glass plate and two platinum electrodes are lowered on the top surface.
A gauge block is supplied with the instrument to ensure the electrodes have the proper distance between them. The table height is easily adjustable to ensure the proper angle of the electrodes and height of drops. The rest of the test is controlled from outside the test chamber with the door closed.
The voltage,limiting current, drip rate and number of drips are all set on the control panel. An operator should observe the test to see if a flame ignites. The instrument sounds an alarm if there is a tracking failure of at least two seconds.
- Electrode pressure: 1.0+0.05N
- Electrode distance: 4.0mm + 0.01mm, angle 60o+5
- The electrode voltage of the leakage tracking test device is adjustable from 100 to 600V (48~60HZ), and the voltage drop is less than 10% when the short-circuit current is 1.0 +0.1A.
- Drop height: adjustable from 30~40mm
- Drop size: 44~55 drops/1cm3 adjustable
- Dropping time: 30s + 5s,
- The number of drops: 0~9999 times adjustable
- Electric trace index test instrument leakage judgment: the loop current is greater than 0.5A and maintained for 2 seconds, the relay action cuts off the current, indicating that the sample is unqualified
- Electrical trace index test machine test process: automatic control of test procedures, independent ventilation
- Electric trace index test instrument studio volume: 0.1m3 (can be customized according to different standards 0.5 m3 or 0.75m3)
- Outer dimensions of equipment: 630mm wide x 390mm deep x 750mm high
- Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz