Plastic Glow Wire Analysis Apparatus Measurement , Glow Wire Test iec 60695
Glow Wire Tester could be applicable to ignition hazard test, combustibility test of electronic industry, home electronic appliance and materials. The glow wire apparatus and common test procedure is to simulate the effect of thermal stressed witch may be produced by heat sources such as glowing elements or overloaded resistors, for short periods, in order to assess the fire hazard by a simulation technique.
This product is designed according to GB4706.1-2005 (IEC60335-1:2004)Connecting devices for low voltage circuits for household and similar purposes--Part 1: General requirements and GB/T5169.10-2006 (IEC60695-2-10:2013) Fire hazard testing for electric and electronic products-part 10: Glow/hot-wire based test methods-Glow wire apparatus and common test procedure.
Glow Wire Tester's crust and important parts are made by Stainless Steel, Sculpt daintily, endure smoke corrupt, high automatism, temperature control part made by import material, high precision, numeric shows time and temperature and reliable.
1) Volume inside the box: 0.5 cubic meters, with glass observation door
2) Illumination in the box: less than 20LUX
3) Glow wire temperature: Normal temperature ~ 1050oC Adjustable,
4) Thermocouple: Ã˜1mm nickel-chromium armor (K type) imported thermocouple
5) Temperature tolerance: 500 ~ 750oC + 5oC; 750 ~ 960oC + 10oC
6) The force applied by the glow wire to the sample: 1.0 + 0.2N, and the penetration depth is limited to 7mm + 0.5mm
7) Glow wire: Glow wire is a standard size ring made of 4mm diameter nickel/chromium (80/20) wire; the diameter of the glow wire before it is bent is 4.0 +/- 0.04mm, after bending Reduced to 90%, other sizes are produced according to the error requirements of the standard requirements;
8) The moving speed of the top of the glow wire near and leaving the sample: 10mm / s - 25mm / s;
9) Timer: 0 ~ 99 minutes 99 seconds adjustable, accuracy: + 1 second hot time (Ta) can be set, light-off duration (Ti) and flame-off time (Te) can be recorded
10) Power supply: AC 220V/50Hz